Friday, September 17, 2010

ღMr Carl & Sky ღ



Baby let me  you down
There's so many ways to ya
Baby i can break u down
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Satuurday
There's so many ways to  ya


Got me , oh my gosh, i'm so in 
baby oh~ oh~ oh~
darling~~~
I found you finally, after 19 years passed meaningless
You make me want to say
oh~ oh~ oh~ oh~ oh~
You make me want to say
wow~ wow~ wow~ wow~ wow~


I fell in  with hotty
When i seen him in the Robot Sushi
You are on the dance floor
dancing sexy, pop, pop, pop, popping,
and drop it and drop it low
your sexy lip, hotty hip,
Never ever has someone hit me on the first sight
Never ever
the first sight, i falling in 
You are something special 
This was just like a sweet kiss


You know i'm loving you, your style, your taste,
Sexy from your head to toe
yOu pull me closer
whisper to my ear
your lip is two inches from mine
i lay my hand on your chest
Hotty hotty
Your body interacts with mine
Your sexy lips communicate with me
I find it not enough
And i want it all and all and all


Babe let me  you down
Babe let me  you
This beat is crazy
This club is amazing
This is where i'm gonna be
I got my sin all over you
As we rock around the place
His body interlocks with mine
Sends heat wave all up and down my spine
And i pull you closer 
whisper in your ears
Oh, i said
I would rather say that
You make my day
let us make it tonight
When will it be
For you and me
Is it a good night?


You hold my back
I feel thirsty
oH my goshhh, omg


I can't stop from thinking of you,
babe





































































Good night, darling~
ps: i got drunk after all, all been vomited out,,, 





No comments:

Post a Comment

谈天说地