Saturday, August 28, 2010

ღA Great Head Startღ

celebrated my new blog as i didn't sleep for one night and it's 6 in the morning currently...
I let my fingers hovering over the keyboard, 
headache but still proud with my new glamorous blog, 
nothing much to say, i swear this is a great head start. 
I bet any newbie used to experienced this as well.


A Great Head Start... ('',)




l admit that l am fool enough when l write till this sentence, with limited range of vocabulary and 'foreign language'... 

*cold
Please let me mention this clearly, l am not humble but since my SPM (a government secondary school test) came out a B for English subject. l wholly lost confident


urgh!!
Unexpectedly, l am blogging now. l eager to squeeze my mind in order to write some crazy stuffs
before blewing off 20 candles.
yeah, i'm just passed 19. ==''' sound's growing mature, right?
Yet, blogging is fun, blogging is enjoyble, cool blogging, bla bla bla~~~ 
No harm to try, isn't it?? ^Q^

By the way, l don't want to straighten my way till the end of life. 
l would like to have climax and some extraordinary experiences throughout my life.
I live myself and my life is live. 

Otherwise, life may seem to be not worth the living.



''There is only one success, to be able to spend your life in your own way.''

- Christopher Morley


































No comments:

Post a Comment

谈天说地