Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Starbucks - Mocha Cookie Crumble Frap

Despite my most favourite Green Tea Frap, I would say that the Mocha Cookie Crumble Frap is my new favourite now. The barista added three scoops of cookie crumbles and three pumps of chocolate mocha sauce to my drink. I think the crumbles were of some kind of Oreo-esque chocolate cookie, but it was honestly hard to tell what flavor they were because the taste of the mocha syrup was so much stronger. At first, the crumbles were underwhelming in their contribution to texture, too, since they were blended down to the exact same size as the ice. As the ice began to melt, however, the cookie crumbles allowed the Frappuccino to retain some crunchiness. And I miss the chocolate whipped cream on top so badly. 







No comments:

Post a Comment

谈天说地